Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning Services you can count on!
We Do It All
Vent Sharks LLC is a local, family owned company serving your neighbors for over 10 years!
Why Vent Sharks?
We use the industry’s best tools to ensure maximum cleaning of your vents. Air duct cleanings include camera inspection as a part of our regular service, at no additional cost. For dryer vent cleaning, we go on the roof if needed (weather permitting) at no additional cost, and have dryer vent repair services.
Our pricing is fair and honest, no bait and switch tactics, no unrealistic claims, no hidden charges, satisfaction guaranteed!
Call or text today!
$25 per Vent and per Return
Air ducts should be cleaned every 3 to 5 years to reduce allergens, dust, and odors.
$85 ($65 with Air Duct Service)
Dryer vents should be cleaned annually to prevent fires, increase efficiency, and save time.
Dryer Vent Repairs
By Estimate Only
3 Common Scams:
- Air Duct Cleaning Bait and Switch – One of the most frequently asked questions is, can you explain these coupons I keep getting in the mail with the $49 and $79 specials? This so-called whole house air duct cleaning service does not exist for this price! You are offered an amazing coupon deal over the phone and schedule the company to come to your house. But, once in your home, they will perform minimal work and continue to offer you upgrades to the service for additional fees. That $49 deal is now $800. Unfortunately, even if you give in to their schemes and buy all the upsells, you are still not going to get good work because of the inferior equipment they use to clean air ducts.
- We offer a flat fee based solely on how many vents/returns/registers you have. There are no hidden/additional fees.
- Blow-N-Go – Companies offering cheap coupons will schedule service too many homes in a day, in order to make up for their cheap prices. The operation consists of pretending to clean the air ducts for a brief while and then quickly moving on to the next appointment, only cleaning what you can see. There is no deep cleaning, so conditions will be left worse than before. This kind of “cleaning” pushes the dust farther back to the hard-to-reach areas of your system, which will then remain unclean and recirculate dust and microbes in the air you breathe. They will be at your home for about 30 minutes to do the entire job, which should take more like 3 to 4 hours.
- We schedule no more than two appointments a day. Each appointment lasts from 3-4 hours depending on the size of your home.
- Mold Inspection Scams – You see a great coupon offer. You call, the company confirms the offer and you schedule a visit. But once in your house, they will “inspect” for mold, and they always find it. Now the job will cost hundreds or thousands more because of it! They had no intention of actually cleaning any air ducts for that low price because they wouldn’t survive as a company on those fees. So they always find mold, even if you don’t have any, so they can increase the price. They will even bring it with them or use fake tests to convince you. They might even try to scare you by telling you that it is not safe to be in your home until this is taken care of.
- We do not do mold mitigation/inspections. If we do find any, we will let you know and are happy to provide a referral to a company that can quote you.